Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm 35

Yesterday was my 35th birthday. Hooray! I wasn't feeling well and slept most of the day, BOO! I received one call, one text, one email (I thought that person forgot about me), and 50+ Facebook Happy Birthday greetings from friends and family. There is something that I realized. With social networking people have become super lazy, me included, that we don't even bother to call or send cards anymore. I feel I could do better in the birthday greeting department and will make an effort. Now that I have said that, I just noticed I missed my nephews birthday. GREAT, well better late than never, right? So I'll send his and his big sisters card at the same time.

So I have been reading my books for the challenge and they must bore me because I keep falling asleep while reading them. Maybe I am still ill. Thursday is my 7th day, so I need to get going. I didn't read much Saturday (super sunburn) or Sunday (ill), only when I took a bath. Haha bath time is reading time for me. i really do want to complete all 7 books. The goal is to finish 2 tomorrow. We'll see.

Taken Sunday, See my ugly sunburn. I think it's a sign I'm going to hell. Only I would get burned at a church event.

2 comments:

  1. I always buy Birthday Cards that fit my friends/family, and then ALWAYS forget to mail them out. I guess I have to start setting reminders in my calendar like I do everything else. Seriously, your sunburn is almost as red as your hair. CRAZY! Happy Birthday, twin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have birthdays set up on my google calendar and for some reason i turned them off, so I missed my nephews birthday. My sunburn looks much better now. I'll have to take a pic in the morning

    ReplyDelete

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...