Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's the Fourth of July !

YAY! Happy Fourth everyone!

This is a mini blog, I'm tired of reading, but not yet tired enough to sleep.

.1 My lovely sunburn may have caused damage to my Jack Skellington tattoo. As I look at the sunburn on my arm I can see spots where the tattoo has become light.  It's like there are tiny blisters, so I will wait and see what the damage is.  I may just have the work redone and updated. The tattoo isn't complete anyhow.

.2 This is not a complaint really, okay maybe a little one, but what is up with guys thinking they can message you " you are so beautiful/ Wow I love your eyes/ You are so sexy, we should meet. heres my number." WTF, really? I don't know you and this is the first time you have messaged me. Of course Call Me Maybe now makes sense, though Timothy DeLaGhettos version could be more fitting. I'll put his video at the bottom. Crazy creepers I tell ya.
Here is one of the worst I've gotten so far: 
How are you? I found your profile quite interesting & you very sexy! :) Would like to get to know you more. Am married, but very open minded & fun loving. Are you? I live in Oakland. Am not on here for a hook up or a one night stand. Would love to get to know you more. Are you open to being friends & explore each other just casually if there's mutual attraction & chemistry, FWB..no strings attached affair/relationship, or whatever you call it? ;)

Why do people think this is okay? I just don't get it. I'm not all that and I know it. So they must think giving the fat/ugly chicks compliments will get them booty. Not this fat ugly chick. I'll pass guys.

.3 A friend of mine sent me a Facebook link about blogging. Unfortunately I just turned too old for the job. If you would like to try it out and are between the ages of 16-34 here is the Link to Nichols Research (food blogs) Good luck!


And here is the awesome video by Timothy deLaGhetto (LOVE HIM). Everytime I go to the store I now sing " where the hoes at where the hohos at" hahaha Damn I want some hohos now.
Also like his Facebook page: Traphik and the lovely lady in the video: LUX



No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...