Thursday, October 25, 2012

What's the Plan Stan?

Stan has no idea. Why? Well because I don't know anyone named Stan. At least I don't think I do but, if there is a Stan that knows the plan, he better share.

I am trying to write out a plan for my blogging. First in the plan is to write everyday. Even if it's something lame. I was trying out some writing exercises from a few sites. Maybe I will use those as fillers when I have a hard time. I am a writer who likes to interact with others, so I will have to think of some blogs that can include all of you. I think I will have to read through all my old blogs and see what  is unfinished. I can continue with old blogs and complete blogging projects I forgot about. That sounds like a start, right?

I am reevaluating my bucket list at the moment. I hope to have some new and exciting things to add. One will be me challenging myself to face some of my fears. We'll see how that goes.  Minus Clowns, I will never attempt to deal with Clowns. They scare me to death and with halloween here, I have to see them a lot.

So, I am looking for some blogging and bucket list ideas. It would be awesome if you can help me out.


Some other plans in the works-

1. I will be doing something like Lent for the Holidays. The rules are the same, but the dates are Day after Thanksgiving to Christmas Day (for you if you want to participate) or New Years Day (this one is for me).
- No beef, pork, soda/ coffee (which ever is your addiction), no fast food, no junk food.
We all over indulge durring the Holidays so I thought this would be a good idea to try. I don't celebrate Christmas Day, so I don't have to worry about over eating, though I will not be able to have my favorite spiral ham. I guess I can have it for New Years Day dinner.

2. Planning on going back to school. Cross your fingers it all works out. I will hopefully know something by the end of next week.

3. I am late for my Fall Cleaning, so I will be doing that for the next 2 weeks.  I will sell, barter, or give away anything that I no longer NEED on Craigslist. Hopefully that goes well. I sold my air conditioner, and gave away my table on there, so I think I will be okay.

I think this is it for now. I'm going to go watch some movies and have adult conversation with a good friend of mine. After a day of horrid menstrual cramps and headache, I need some relaxing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...