Friday, October 26, 2012

Frustrated to say the least.

I have been trying to revamp my blog for the past 2 hours. I have changed the template and colors multiple times. I just can't find a color scheme i like. This shouldn't be so damn hard. I think I may need some outside help with this because I am so stuck.  Nothing seems to reflect me at this time in my life. Maybe that's because i feel I am at a crossroads and havent decided which path to take yet.

I need a hot air balloon to take me up above all that is in my life so I can get an idea as where to go. Then maybe once I know my path I can find a theme that fits me. hahahaha yeah right.

Back to the frustration of making my blog pretty.  Maybe i should go back to basics.

~Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hot air balloon ride is a start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to add Hot Air Balloon ride to my bucket list. :)

    ReplyDelete

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...