Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Morning Post.


Today is laundry day, clean the kitchen day and why do I have to be in pain day.

YAY!!! Okay not really, I had such a hard time sleeping last night. My back didn't want me to be comfortable. I tossed and turned most of the night. Then Samantha decided she wanted to sleep in my bed too. Which meant I would get a small portion of my Queen sized bed and she would have the rest. That girl sleeps in weird poses. Plus she kicks and punches in her sleep.

I'm tired, but want to get shit done today. So please please back, let me get it done. The sad part is that it's a beautiful day and I could be at the park, but no, I'm home cleaning house. Oh well. I'll blog later.




Have a great day kids!

xoxo,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...