Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just a Little Bit of Everything

  I have been so busy with my last week of the school session that I haven't started sewing yet.  I have been organizing my sewing projects though.  The sewing shall start this weekend YAY!  I am having such a hard time with my math class.  I am barely passing.   Medisoft is almost done too and I'm a bit sad, but I know the next classes I take will be just as awesome.  This session wore me out. Though I think Samantha being sick has been part of my stress and exhaustion.  Her blood work should be ready tomorrow, so I will post an update as soon as I get it.

I guess that's it for now... I'm off to shower and then sleep.  I am so darn tired.



P.S. Samantha is a blanket hog.  She has been sleeping in my bed and, every night I wake up cold, with very little of the blankets covering me.  I feel sorry for the man who marries her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...