Monday, February 11, 2013

Update 02.11.13

      This is just an update on what's going on.  I don't really have anything super exciting today.   First, the sewing is going horribly.  I didn't get much done this weekend.  I have realized there are a few things I need and will have to work around all that for now.  It's not a big deal, so I'll be fine.  I did however forget that I am supposed to be taking pictures for the Project 365: Year of Self and I haven't taken very many lately. OOPS! I'll get back on that this week.  Speaking of this week, Valentines Day/Singles Awareness Day (S.A.D.)/ Bleeding Hearts Day is Thursday.  How are you celebrating?  Me, I'm watching romantic comedies 50 First Dates & The wedding Singer while I stuff my face with home made cake.  If I didn't have school on Friday I would drink myself stupid and drunk dial people.  Other big events are this week as well Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, and LENT begins.  I was just thinking I better look up when Lent is coming, then I saw a post on Facebook about Fat Tuesday. POOP!  It's already here.  So the plan is this


  1. Give up beef & pork
  2. Give up non-home cooked meals
  3. Give up junk food (excludes home made cake & cookies) 
  4. Give up soda (yes I know it's a junk food, but it's my addiction)
So pretty much the same stuff I always remove.  I want to remove something non-food related, but I have no idea what.  Maybe I'll figure it out by Wednesday. 

This weekend I went on a hike with my favorite twin Virginia. It was great, the scenery was beautiful, the hike was killer, and there was some really good conversation going on.   I felt great when I got home and didn't feel sore until Saturday night.  Sunday morning I was a little more sore but was still able to run errands.  This morning I get out of bed and attempt to go downstairs only to almost fall to my death.  Okay I'm being dramatic but I swear I thought I was gonna die.  You know that feeling when your heart jumps in your throat as you mistaken how far the step is on the way down?  Yeah, THAT.  Except there was pain included.  Boy was I super sore this morning; every step was awful the first hour.  I can't wait to go again next weekend.  

Isn't it pretty

I want to live out here with the cows


I have a super special blog coming up. Thanks to my lovely fellow blogger Tam.  Stay tuned for that.


I guess that's good enough for now.  Thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...