Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello February, Make my daughter better please.

Found on www.lumin0sityy.tumblr.com
HELLO FEBRUARY!

      It is getting warm. I didn't have to layer up yesterday.  I did have to take my daughter Samantha to get some lab work done & make a sonogram appointment for her as well.  She is having some serious digestive issues.  I am hoping it is a food allergy & nothing terribly serious.  I'm not saying food allergies are not serious, but it's a lesser illness than ulcerative colitis or cancer.  The Dr we saw (not her regular Dr) said it could be stress, allergies, bacteria, or over production of stomach acid. I have a feeling this will become a life altering ordeal for us.  We have already been told that she can no longer have anything with caffeine (soda,coffee,chocolate), and no foods heavy in tomatoes/sauce (pasta & pizza).  At least until we find out what is going on.  She has lost 4 pounds & is becoming underweight.  She even looks ill all the time.  So cross your fingers that the test results show something that can be quickly remedied.  I told Samantha that if she can't have these foods then I would not buy them for anyone.  So I will have to change some of our meals to different sauces & make lots more smoothies.  I'll remove all coffee like drinks from the house & take them to school for my classmates to use.

      I was hoping to have a nice fun bubbly post today, but it's a bit melancholy.  I start a new 30 Day Challenge today.  I was getting some stuff together to see what needed to be cut, mended, or washed before I get started.  I'll post photos as I go along, not every day but often.  Samantha will be helping me when she feels well enough.  She loves to create & sew.  So, this will be a mother-daughter challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...