Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Night Blues

How about just some wine, or whiskey, whiskey sounds great. 


I was going to write about a recent situation, but I am not feeling up to putting it into words at this moment.

My daughter has some friends over tonight for a Horror Movie Marathon.  So far all I have seen them watch is David So and some random videos on Youtube.  So much for horror movies.  So I sit here at the laptop with headphones on trying to drown out the laughter and teen fun.

I feel left out of the fun in a way.  More of an "I wish I had some company for me."  The one who I would like to be here doesn't want to be.  Most of my friends are busy, want to go out and drink,  or the people who I would like to see don't want to see me.  So I sit here on my own with the laughter of teens  in the other room.  Yes, I guess you can say I am whining and No, I don't want cheese with it.

I don't like feeling lonely, no one does really.  It sucks, but it's my own fault I'm in this position.  I guess it's what I deserve.  Karma kicked my ass this week and a lesson was learned and boy did it hurt.

So all I have to say at this moment is    248

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...