Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekend Half Rant



It's Friday! YAY!  Just kidding.  I am doing what I do every weekend... NOTHING!  I live a boring life.

I am supposed to go to this breakfast with my walking buddies, but I am going to try to get out of it.  I do not want to go and I don't want to make a vision board.  Well not with them.  They are nice ladies, but too "Christian" for me to handle.  I wouldn't be able to make my vision board the way I want.  I can't talk about what I want.  I have to tone down my talks and behavior while I'm with them.  I may go anyway.  UGH.. I don't wanna.... whine, whine, whine.

Hailey's birthday is Sunday, she will be 13! YAY!  Samantha is going to her birthday party.  If you don't know who Hailey is, well we met her three years ago when her and Samantha became team mates at Delta Bowl.  Yep, the girls have been bowling in a league for three years together on Fridays.  I love Hailey as my own daughter.  Her father is kinda cute too.  When I signed her birthday card today I wrote "not your real mom" under my name.  It's a little joke between us.  At least she doesn't call me "The other mother"  because I'm not evil.  I could be though *evil laugh*.

Happy birthday, Loves you

While Samantha is out having birthday fun with her sister, I will clean house or something.  Samantha's friend rebecca wants to come over, but i am not in the mood for more kids and I am still waiting for a woman to come by and pick up the desk she wanted to buy.  I need to get this crap out of my living room.  It looks like a yard sale.  

I will for sure do some more research for next weeks Sex Talk.  I hope you guys and gals are enjoying those.  I have already pissed off a few people, lets see how many more feathers I can ruffle.   

Well I guess that's it for now.  I have to finish making dinner so I can go for my walk with the Christian girls.  Good night and wet dreams loves. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...