Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

I think I want to bring this back.  I miss telling you all about the weird and lovely things I wish I owned.  I usually post photos with them, but not today. I'm lazy.

Lets get started shall we.

First:  I want the Leaf Bloom Rechargable Massager $140
Wait a sec... $140.00?  Holy moose knuckle!  Oh but it's flexible, has two usable ends, discreet and well, it's super cute.  I really want it!



Second: How about the Icicles No. 24
It goes for a nice $69.95.. ooohhh I just want it because it looks cool.  Something out of an hentai.  Not to mention it is glass and I  have always wanted a glass dildo.



Okay last one: How about something cute to wear 2Pc Hollywood Chemise Set
Cute, right? For $32.95? not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...