Monday, July 21, 2014

30 Day Challenge: Day 1- My Relationship Status


This card explains my life pretty well.  I'm not saying that all my past relationship were awful.  Only one was seriously dangerous. The rest just didn't work out. It takes two to tango, right?  I have nothing to tell about my current relationship status. I  don't have a significant other, but I do not consider myself available at this time.  Does that make sense?   I will say, it is great that I am not allowed to have pets in my apartment complex, or I would already have started my crazy cat lady collection.  I do care for a cute stray cat when he comes around.  Samantha named him DJ Meow-Mix (if you didn't know that). 

This will be me someday, maybe


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...