Sunday, July 20, 2014

New Challenges

I'm excited, are you? 

This will take some work. :)
I have decide to do two challenges for the next 30 days.  I don't know where these came from because I Googled 30 Day Challenges and then downloaded the pictures without writing down the darn link.  All I know is that they are from Tumblr... SOOO SORRY!!

I will change question 15 to Favorite Blogs instead of just Tumblr.
















The music one looks fun.  So expect a lot of youtube videos.

I'm not sure how I will do it yet. The plan in my head is one in the morning and one in the evening.  Maybe a few, depending on my day or content of the challenges, will be posted together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...