Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday Night Boredom

It's Saturday night, woohoo! Congrats on making it through the first month of 2015.

I'm sitting on my little old love seat watching Bones and Numb3rs. I should be in San Francisco having a great time with the Walker Stalker Convention, but no. Oh well, life goes on.  I'm feeling better today. My cough isn't choking me. I finally have some energy but I'm sitting my butt. I think it's safe to restart my fitness challenge tomorrow. Perfect for the beginning of the month. I will be doing a water challenge with my fitness challenge. This water challenge is for me to drink 1gallon of water a day. I need to drink approximately 80 ounces a day at the moment and I am at about 60 ounces. So it seems I need to step up my game on water drinking. Dropping soda from my daily habit will help for sure.

Though my water challenge is supposed to be only a month, I'm hoping to keep it up. The same with soda removal. My goal is to reduce or remove processed foods (mostly sugar). Junk food and bread are my best friend. I am an emotional eater. Stressed, bored, or depressed, food is how I cope. This is a habit I hope to break.

Well I'm tired and its my bed time. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...