Thursday, January 29, 2015

Well That Didn't Get Far.

I'm sick. So sick that I'm coughing till I can't breathe. Throat itching and feels like it burning. I dry heave and gag a lot, not to mention I just realized how old i am getting when I just about peed myself coughing. Say what??? Yup, I've hit that darn age where pee will become an issue; no matter how much I keep up on my kegel exercises. Gonna have to speak to the doctor about that.

Since I am sick and have no desire to function, I am postponing my fitness challenge. This cough I have is a workout; it exhausts me. During this time I will do research and share some ideas with you. Until then I will rest and just babble on about nothing. I'm good at that.

I'm off to sleep... Hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...