Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello February 2015



Hello hello. My first day of the water challenge went well. Unfortunately I lost cost after 60oz. I do believe I made it to a gallon. I feel like it. My body is weighed down by it and I peed a lot today. I have noticed when I drink large amounts of water I lose interest in food. I only had two plain ham sandwiches today and that's it. I had no desire to make myself anything to eat nor was I really hungry. I only ate the second sandwich because I was making one for my kids and I needed to eat.

I weigh 165.  I still need to measure myself. I did take photos of myself but will not share those until the end of the month. I can't even explain the horror, embarrassment, and amount of tears that happened during and after the pictures were taken. My eyes are closed in them because I could not bare to look at myself. I am disgusted and horrified that I allowed others to see me in less than jeans and a oversized T-shirt. I feel like shit. The disgust and embarrassment is more of a motivation than my health right now.

I have some links I want to share with you next time.  I hope you will like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...