Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday boredom

Nothing exciting to say this evening. I feel like nothing was accomplished though I did some organizing and tossed a bunch of things out. I drank my water and had a Body by Vi shake for lunch. Dinner was uneventful as I was super lazy. I forgot to blog last night because I was busy. I came upstairs and did the usual routine of shower and hop in bed. I fell asleep before I could turn on my tablet. I think I fell asleep around 8:30 which is rare for me. I guess I was pretty tired. I woke up about midnight with a serious coughing fit. I ended up running to the bathroom to puke. Tonight I brought in the trash can just in case.

Not much else to talk about. Well I feel fat today, so maybe PMS time in near.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...