Monday, February 2, 2015

What a Waste of a Good Day

Today I had an appointment with an oral surgeon about my jaw and a tooth that may need to be extracted. It was an all day venture because it was in Alameda and I had never been there before. I personally feel it was a complete waste of my time and money. I lost money and time to be told nothing about my jaw (main reason I was there) and that "If you have a toothbrush and floss, you don't need dental insurance." What??? Crazy talk, right? Well, at least I think so.

Worst part of the day. I did not have enough water today. No where near a gallon and I can feel the difference. I also ate McDonald's, Samantha and I had the 20 piece nugget meals. I couldn't eat all of mine. I am surprised as I love their fries. I had a few sips of my soda and tossed it, ate half my medium fries and 6 of my 10 nuggets. I later fed my leftovers to some seagulls. Besides the fast food, I have not eaten anything else. I did buy some water while I was out and had plenty of water at home. Just not enough. My only exercise for today was walking a little bit of yoga. Once I am done with this post I will meditate before I go to bed. Space tomorrow I will be better as I will be buying two gallons of water for work.


Today I started something new called personal push goals. I got the idea from a Facebook friend named Diva Val. I have chosen four goals for February; working out for 30 minutes, drink one gallon of water, meditate 15 minutes and, blog daily. I think it will be a great way to keep up on small goals I want to accomplish. Also, I feel it will be a way for me to have personal accountability of my actions.

I said I was going to share some links with you today. I am not going to explain each one as I am still looking through them and deciding what I will use from each.

30dayfitnesschallenges.

Neilarey.com/

For some reason when I try to add links on my tablet, they get messed up. Grrr

Well I'm off to bed. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...