Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday Is Completed

Today was busy but not really.  kids went to the dentist, I did what I needed and laundry.  Oh, laundry, the never ending struggle.   Good thing I like doing laundry.  It's dishes I hate doing.

Tomorrow is the Career Fair. I feel pretty confident and prepared.  Though this morning was not the case, I was a mess.  I needed to print out résumés to take with mme and I had started to edit one I had and prepare a new and improved résumé.  My laptop decided it didn't want to participate.  Word kept freezing and my internet was refusing to stay connected.  It was frustrating but I did my best to stay calm and positive.  I shut everything down, made breakfast, and showered before logging on again.  I was seriously praying I could at least email a friend a copy of my basic, boring, generic résumé that is more of a template for the old style résumés.  My prayers were blessed with the email going through. YES!  I was excited and relieved.  I thought I would have to fight for a computer at the public library just so I could print.  Thank goodness for prayer and friends.  I owe my friend a dinner date. He saved me today; Thank you sir.

Now it's time for some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...