Saturday, February 7, 2015

Lazy Saturday


Most of my saturday was super lazy. I watched Bones on Netflix, a few Youtube videos with Samantha, and went on a 30 minute walk, then to the store for a few snacks and Nesquick for the kids. Not an exciting day. The best part of the day is that my laptop decided to cooperate.

I didn't blog the last couple of days. I feel guilty about it and sat at my desk most of the day thinking about what to write. As I sat here staring at the screen, I thought that maybe it was time to change the design of my blog.  I changed the colors and background over and over again but could not figure out which one best represented me as a person. I was frustrated and getting tired. I asked a friend what they thought of a few themes I liked and they picked one that I really liked but wasn't sure about. I decided to go with it  but change it a little to fit ME better.  What you see is the end result and I am pleased with it.  Who knew designing a blog would be so darn stressful.

I am going to edit my Labels and change a few background things tomorrow.  I am thinking I will delete some old blogs that no longer represent me as well. It's time to clean up my blogs and maybe social networking sites need a clean up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...