Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Body Image

Awesome quote


  Most women do not like being naked in front of others. Some won't even get completely naked in front of their significant others. Now I am no expert at all this being naked business, who is really?  I just think being naked shouldn't be an issue. Yet here I am insecure about my own body image. Though it is not what other see that I am afraid of; it is what I see or think I see when I look at myself. Many women have distorted views of their bodies. I know I had asked Ryan on many occasions while out if I looked like certain women. I thought these women were close to what I see when I look in the mirror. Ryan would always say no and I think a few times he thought I may be crazier than usual. I would love to have a tummy tuck someday. Mostly for comfort reasons rather than vanity. I have a difficult time finding clothes that fit well because after having 3 kids my belly isn't what it used to be. It also has to do with the fact I drank soda a lot and didn't take care of my body. So it is my own fault.

  Don't get me wrong, I do love being naked. I hang out at home naked all the time, maybe a little too much. Yet I am insecure about others seeing me naked. Weird, right? I am working on my body image in more ways than one. I am trying to get healthier inside and out. I am trying to see myself in new ways, testing myself and pushing my limits. I want to be comfortable in my own skin. I want to be happy with what I have and who I am. It's all a work in progress.

Me July 2010 :(

This is me last Summer. I love this dress and it no longer fits. So I know I gained some weight since then. the sad thing is I was fat/ chubby last Summer. I tried to lose weight over the last few years and I could never lose any. I know I need a change in my diet and start working out more. This lent I have not lost any weight. I think my body is on starve mode and saving that fat just in case. I know my body will figure it out sooner or later that I am not starving.

I know I am a pear shape because all my weight is in my belly, hips, thighs & ass {HUSH VIRGINIA}.

I want to post pictures on here but I am a little worried about them becoming more than my before and after pictures. I know it would be a great motivation to keep me going. I've seen what people do to pictures online. I'll have to think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...