Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lent Day 39? Confused & an Update

Confused am I. How am I on day 39? Easter is still a week away. Yet I checked my calender and counted the days 3 times. I guess this year is longer. I don't know. A part of me is excited about ending Lent, but at the same time it doesn't really matter. I told myself I am giving up beef and soda for good and I know that is what I will miss the most.


Update: Complete Randomness

I am doing okay with the exercising and walking. I need to step up my game and get more serious about it. I need to work on my non-consumerism better. I think i want to cut my hair. I want to find somewhere new to live. I also want to plan trips to the city now that it's getting warmer. I really need to start doing things on my own. I can't wait for other to be ready to go, I have to just do it alone. I keep telling myself I can't be afraid. I keep telling myself it will get easier and soon I won't notice how alone I really am. Why is it we can be in a crowd or with friends and people who care about us, yet we still feel alone. The thing is, I just can't get myself to go past friendship. I'm not ready and I don't think I will be for a long time. I feel like I'm being childish. It's like if I can't have the one I want, then I don't want anyone. It's all or nothing. It's selfish, stupid and unfair to others. But life's not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...