Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What next?

  Lent is almost over, but i have given up some of my loves and thats okay.  What to write about after?  Oh yeah... I have a list of blog ideas by Chris Brogan and I have some books I want to discuss. I also have a couple secret projects I have been planning. I got some awesome ideas from websites I recently found. Plus talking to random people online about different topics has helped fuel some blog ideas.

  The kids are on Spring Break. It will be a boring break. I didn't plan anything and good thing because I got sick. YAY! No not really. My throat is killing me and I cough from time to time. I can't drink enough water to keep my throat moist and itch free. I slept most of today and I still feel tired. No body aches or fever though. I hope it goes away soon.

Good Night... eerr Morning to some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...