Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday. What's so good about THIS Friday?

Isn't every Friday a good Friday? It's the weekend... DUH!

So wrong.


Yeah yeah I know. All my religious friends almost died of a heart attack just now. No meat this Friday. Oh wait, you're not supposed to have meat on any Friday. Yep that's right. Most of you didn't know that, huh? Or do you just ignore it because you really need that In & Out burger done animal style? Wow that sounded sexual. *HIGH 5* .

If you eat meat on any Friday you are to abstain from some other sinful, joyful, dirty, little treat you enjoy. So the question for me would have been Meat or sex? hhmm.. If I had to choose I will pick MEAT to abstain from. I can't give up sex. Well I can and did, but.. never mind. Moving on. I'm not having meat on Good Friday because I gave it up for Lent. I think I'll just have some cereal and cheese its. Not together of course. Milk and cheese its sound weird. Maybe I'll try it... I said maybe.
Well I hope it's an awesome weekend for everyone. Even if you do not celebrate the holiday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...