Friday, April 29, 2011

Coming Up... B2B

Bay to Breakers a.k.a B2B is almost here. I am excited and super nervous at the same time. This will be my first race, but I'm only walking/jogging it. I am staying in San Francisco the whole weekend. My friend is hosting. What a nice guy. I am supposed to get a cool shirt to wear for Bay to Breakers from Kreations of Total Kontrol. I'll let you know which one as soon as I know. I asked for the Bridge tee, but I said I will take whatever they have available. I really want the SHHHH Tee as well. Their S.W.A.G tee (Something We Asians Got) is pretty awesome too. I can't wear that one though, I'm not Asian. Though I was asked once if I was Filipino because I was wearing a Filipino Tee. The person who asked was Filipino. Look at my Profile pic and tell me, do I look Filipino to you? It made me smile, but at the same time I was thinking *Please stop smoking weed it makes you look stupid*. I love Filipino culture, well any Asian culture (I have an Asian Fetish/obsession). Well I'll leave the rest of the Asian stuff for another blog.

I have been doing a walk/jog interval set everyday for a month. 3 minutes walk/2 minutes jog. I am about to step up my game for the next 2 weeks. I will try to jog as much as i can by flipping the times and also adding some kind of squat exercises to my walks. I am also drinking as much water as I can, but I need to cut out the junk food. Boy do I love cookies and candy. Every time I go to the store I buy a candy bar or cookies for the walk home. A little counter productive, don't you think? I gave up meat, soda, dining out and sex for Lent which helped a little. I would love any ideas on how to train for these types of races/marathons.





*copied from my other blog because I'm lazy*


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...