Thursday, April 28, 2011

Holy Cow...err pig?



  So I had chili and cherry soda the other day and I got sick. I am still not feeling better. Why you may ask. Well 1. I ate beef and had soda. 2. I feel guilty. I really think skipping on beef and soda is the right choice, because even a rare occasion of indulging may make me ill. I do need to drink more water and milk. So Lent was a success to an extent. This year I only lost 5 pounds, but thats okay. I can't wait to eat pork, but I am afraid it will have the same effect on me as did the beef. We will wait and see. mmmm BLT.  I have been craving one for weeks. WEEKS PEOPLE!

  I also need to step up my game on fitness. I have been slacking off and doing workouts only half way. I need a coach. or someone to tell me to get of Facebook and get my ass moving.


oink oink

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...