Thursday, April 17, 2014

The End of Lent

Today is the official last day of Lent, though many complete it on Easter Sunday. I am ending it today.

I failed Lent this year. I still drank soda and ate meat on Fridays.  BUT... I ate much less sugars, processed food, and drank much less caffeinated soda.  I didn't lose nor gain weight.  I'm just hovering.  Oh well.   I'm still proud of the changes I was able to make and I will keep moving forward.

I guess that's it for now. I have a lot of unfinished entries again.  I'm such a procrastinator and lazy ass.  Disappointed to say the least.  Someone needs to crack the whip on my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...