Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Reading Up A Storm.

I have been reading like crazy lately.  As you know by now I am an avid reader in almost all genres.  Horror, Thriller, and Mystery being my favorites.  I recently read Floating Dragon and am working on my review of the book.  I think I will start doing book reviews.  What is the point of reading a lot of books if I don't share them with you?

I have a decent book collection and it could be so much better.  I did donate many sci-fi books a few months ago because I knew I couldn't read them all and someone else would appreciate them more than I.  It was awful giving them up, but I knew it was the right decision.  Today I "purchased" aproxametly 30 Kindle ebooks on Amazon.  I also started working on an ebook wishlist.  I do not own an ereader and would love to.  I think Kindle would be the best option, though once upon a time I really wanted a Nook.  Now that I have a Kindle app for my phone, I think I should figure out which Kindle would be best for me.  Reading books on my phone is kinda crappy. The picture below doesn't even show all my "purchases"...  I went crazy on Amazon and even shared most of them on Facebook.  I think I may have gotten a little carried away.

P.S. Happy Lovers Day! 


I have also been reading a lot of online articles.  Taking notes and thinking deeply about how I feel while reading these tough topics.  Relationships, bullying, parenting, and suicide to name a few.  I have been slowing working on what i thought was going to be a single post about relationships.  It has been frustrating and I keep deleting and editing.  It just wasn't coming out right.  As I read the articles I realized i was doing it all wrong.  I was trying to shove all my emotions, opinions, and babble into one entry.  I think it would be so much better and far less stressful if I break it up.  So lets see how I do with that.  I have read a few articles recently that have made me think about personal things I rarely talk about publicly now. There was a time many many years ago when I blogged about my suffering and struggles.  Maybe it's time to start talking about these issues and personal struggle openly again.  That old blog has been removed for a long time and sometimes I miss the name of that blog.  It described me so well back then.  Idiotic Randomness was the name and I loved that blog.  Why I deleted it is a mystery to me now.  I just can't remember why I felt that was the best idea. 

I have a few Picture entries coming up.  I am still working on some of the photos.  I took well over 300 pictures for 3 different adventures.  I'll mostly likely put my 10 favorites and then put a link to the rest to my G+ photos.  No the photos are not there yet. I will upload them tomorrow before I post the entries on Friday.  I am still working on about 100 photos, so you'll have to be patient and wait for the blog entry.  I know some of you follow me on G+.... 

NO PEEKING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...