Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Nice Hike at Mount Diablo



April 12, 2014

JW and I went for a little hike at Mount Diablo.  It was my first time hiking there.  Here are a few photos to share.

Sometimes, there is beauty in devastation.

Can I live out here in the middle of the mountains?

Another reason I want to live here in isolation

I was too afraid to climb up this rock. 

Such a beautiful sight to behold.

One of the many carving from Rock City
This is for the Morgan Fire Recovery Study camera stands (02)

Another view from the Recovery Study camera stands. :) (03)

If you don't know about this study, you can check it out here: Nerds For Nature

If you would like to see the rest of the photos I took on our hiking adventure, you can see them in my G+ Photos album: Mount Diablo Hike 2014-04-12


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...