Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Something, Something, blah blah blah.

I don't have anything important to say in this entry, but I should post something.  So I'll give you an update.

I am going to see my eldest child graduate from high school soon. I am excited, scared, and most likely going to have a panic attack at least once on the trip.  I think I will meditate about this.

I got a new phone FINALLY!  I am one to use something till it falls apart. Yes, I'm one of THOSE people who is always behind in technology.  I don't care! I had my Droid X for over three years. I loved that phone.  Okay, that's horrible, we shouldn't love our phones.  Oh well...  I purchased the Moto X, yes I know it's not one of the new fan-dangled Samsung S blah blah blah and I don't care.  Yes the S blah blah blahs look cool, but I really wanted to Moto X. Plus, my hands are way too small for the newer phones. After the Moto X I'll have to by the mini phones.  Ever since the Moto X came out, I wanted it.  I'm just cheap and refused to pay $550 for a phone, and I just said, I like to use things till they fall apart.  I went to a few stores and looked online before I found a store that actually carried it.  I wanted the white one but there were no more left. I was sad but excited to get the phone I have been wanting for a while.  I guess you can say I am a very happy girl.  R.I.P. Droid X, I'll miss you, and HELLO Moto X, yes please and thank you.

First Selfie with the new phone
This cat is a biter





















Monday, I went to the Golf Course. I'm still injured, so no I did not golf.  I did watch and cheer on my friend while they golfed.  I also used this time to test out my phones camera.  It takes some nice photos. I'm still trying to figure out the Moto X.  Give me another week.

Not bad phone, not bad at all. 

Ooohh pretty, well I think so anyway

Speaking of injury, my ankle is looking better.  I can walk on it better at times and sometimes it kills. YES I KNOW I'M SUPPOSED TO STAY OFF IT!  The swellings is almost gone but it feels as if my ankle is out of socket or there is something stuck between the bone and tendons.  It just feels weird.









No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...