Monday, May 19, 2014

A Little Fun

Something random and fun for you to read.  I had this either on my old Myspace account or in my Facebook notes.  Well anyway, here is a little questionnaire.  Yeah, remember those? Haha Enjoy!


ONE.
Spell your name without vowels:  LS (aww I have no name now) 

TWO.
What is the date 2 days after your birthday?: July 3

 THREE.
How many pairs of jeans do you own: 4

FOUR.
What color(s) do you wear most?: Blue & Black

FIVE.
Least favorite color?: Mustard (yes that is a color)

SIX.
Last song u heard?: Breaking Your Own Heart by Kelly Clarkson

SEVEN.
What's for dinner tonite?: Cabbage soup & Senna tea

EIGHT.
Are you happy with your life right now?: I'm happy enough

NINE.
Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity: Yes, Pink.. though I disagree

TEN.
In what state or country do you want to go to school in?: California, Though it would be cool to go to college over seas

ELEVEN.
Do you shop at stores like hollister, abercrombie and fitch and aeropostel: HELL NO!

TWELVE.
How do you make money?: According to certain people I am a prostituting drug dealer.  How I make money is no ones business, nor is it any of my business how you make yours. 

THIRTEEN.
Last thing you bought over 50 dollars?: Video games for my kids

FOURTEEN.
When do you start Summer Break? UGH My kids get out in 2 1/2 weeks. It's not a break for me. 

 FIFTEEN.
Are you missing someone right now?: Always ;)

SIXTEEN.
One word to describe you: Tenacious

SEVENTEEN.
Favorite pair of shoes: None

EIGHTEEN.
Do you own big sunglasses?: No, well i don't think they are big :/

NINETEEN.
What would you rather be doing right now?: Masturbating

TWENTY.
What should you be doing right now?: Writing a real blog entry on my opinions on intimate relationships



No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...