Monday, October 13, 2014

Music on my Mind

It's Monday, How has your day been?  Mine has been a little slow but good. I applied for a new position at my current job. Hopefully I hear back from them soon.

That's not why I'm writing though. I've been stuck listening to love songs most of the day.  For some reason my ipod insists on playing only love songs. I know there are many other genres on my little device, so why is it playing girly, mooshy, love songs?  Finally I couldn't take it and hit the forward button a few times without paying attention.  In hopes of something different would play and I got my wish.  One of my new favorite YouTube songs played.

OH JEFFEREY



This is my other favorite song from him, but I haven't downloaded it yet.

I'M READING A BOOK





Thank you Julian Smith for making my day better with your songs.  Also thank you to JW for making me smile today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...