Friday, October 3, 2014

I Have 15 Minutes

I have 15 minutes to say Hello.

I have been pretty busy lately and I like it. I don't like the unknown, no one really does.  As many of you know I live in Low-income/subsidized housing.  When my income goes up, so does my rent. I took a day off work to make sure all paperwork and proof of employment was taken care of so by October 1 I would know what my new rent was and how I will need to budget my bills around it.  It is October 2 and I have not been notified what my rent will be.  I took half a day off Tuesday to take care of any loose ends.  What irritates me the most is communication. Everyone involved has my contact information. How hard is it to notify me that there is an issue and it needs to be resolved immediately   It would have been ideal for someone to call or email me and let me know what was going on.  I emailed and called to keep in the loop, but no one knew anything or didn't respond in a timely manner.  I'm frustrated. I can't pay any bills until my rent is paid. Some of my bills will now have a late fee.

My friend JW is moving this weekend. I have been helping when and where I can on house repairs, cleaning,  and moving.  Doing so is helping me keep my mind off my own home B.S...  I am excited for JWs move.  It will be a new adventure for his family.

Well believe it or not, that is my 15 minutes.

Many blessings to you and yours,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...