Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday funday

Today was an unexpected adventure out of the house. I had planned on going to purchase 1 item,  but actually came home with new running shoes, accessories for Pride, and I treated myself to Tpgos & a movie.

Jurassic World was amazing as I expected it would be.  Good storyline, decent charactors, beautiful dinosaurs. I love dinos by the way.  I am Team Raptor for sure when it comes to the Jurassic movies. The only issue I had was the people behind me laughed loudly and talked through the movie. Also the two ladies next to me brought their toddlers who cried and talked through the whole movie. Grrr, personally I feel children don't belong in most movie theater showings.  There are ratings for a reason. So my movie experience was semi-ruined by stupid people.

I got some new shoes I will be using to walk and jog the trails. I start tomorrow.  I bought a boa, beads, and leis for pride. I also bought a spool of colored mesh to sew onto my white pettycoat for Sam to wear to pride.  We can't wait to go.

Now onto a more personal note.  Something is bugging me.  I am hoping it's just my mind over thinking.  I have this awful feeling something is wrong.  I can't figure it out, and it needs to go away.  This is making not trust people and be on constant alert .  If I knew who the vibe was coming from, I could attempt to confront the issue.  I have no clue who or what it is.  Frustrating to say the least.  If you know me and keeping secrets or know something I should. Please tell me. Whatever this is needs to go away.

I guess that is it for now.  Keep moving forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...