Monday, June 22, 2015

Whoa There

I've been meaning to post, but it seems things are getting busy and I can't complete the post I want.

I am trying to be more consistent with posts again, hopefully after this week. I can focus on blogging and working on some projects.  This week is crazy busy at work and home.  I have an inspection on Thursday (we have them once a year),  because I live in low income housing.  Big sale at work is coming, so lots and lots of price changes and new items.

Well that's it for now, Just wanted to let you know I will be back with more interesting things to say later.

bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...