Thursday, November 2, 2017

It's November, Where is the Fall Weather?

Is it me or do we have some wacky weather?  I was hoping for more windy days and autumn leaves falling.  I wonder if we will get a lot of thunder storms this winter. 

My mind is cloudy and tired.  Actually exhausted is the better description.  My body aches, limbs numb or tingly, and I'm exhausted but can't sleep. I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown and my doctor says the only way to get better is to quit my job.  Yep, that was the main topic of my doctors appointment today.  I should find a less stressful job so I can focus on my health.  My white blood count is much higher than last year, and sadly so is my weight.  I am 167 lbs... AAHHH  No wonder my clothes don't fit and I feel like crap.  Also 23 and Me sent me an email informing me that Celiac disease is a possibility.  Not happy about that, but it explains a few things.  Maybe even my weight gain? 

Working midshifts will be the death of me. I have zero motivation, I'm stress eating, and can't sleep.  Yay me!

Now only if my favorite weather would hurry up and get here. I'd be in a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...