Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Simple Pleasures

What does it take to please me?
I have been thinking about it today. I don’t think I'm hard to please. I'm low maintenance and like to take care of myself. I thought about what I enjoy and it seems I don't enjoy much; just simple things likes a quiet night at home cuddled up on the couch watching movies, a home made dinner with conversation, or a quite moment reading a book.
There are some things that I like but I have to get those myself. What are they you ask? Flowers... yup girly huh? How about some chocolate? More like Almond Roca or starbursts. Mmmm I should go get some now.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. When I hear people say they don't like being alone, EVER, I think they're nuts. I LOVE being alone! Now, I'm not saying I want to be alone all the time, but I truly enjoy my alone time & envy people that get to have alone time more than once a month - haha!

    And hey, there's nothing wrong with getting yourself gifts every now and then. At least you know you're getting what you want ;) Just trying to put a positive spin on things and be goofy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first time in my life I really miss my time alone.
    I got into buying some things for myself because guys I dated always used the "I'm not that kind of guy" line. So I buy myself flowers and candy.

    ReplyDelete

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...