Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

Sarah: I can bear it no longer! Goblin King! Goblin King! Wherever you may be take this child of mine far away from me! 
Goblin: That's not it! Where did she get that rubbish? It doesn't even start with "I wish!"

Every time I hear "I wish" I think of the movie Labyrinth. It's Wednesday and I have a wish or two, and here they are. From Urban Outfitters.



I want these cute flowers. They look awesome. You get 25 for $40.00. hmmm though they are made of something much more sturdy than paper. I think I could make some myself.  I still want them though.














Next is a duvet cover also from urban Outfitters. I love the fact that it's reversible and has folk woodwork art on it. I have a book with those patterns in it. I love vintage art and this would look awesome in my room.





















I really like what is offered they even have some awesome books I really want like Snuggle Sutra :)

I guess thats it for now. We'll see if Urban Outfitters gets pissed because I used their photos even though I linked the crap. Have a good night.

xoxo,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...