Friday, February 18, 2011

Nothing Special 2.18.11

No really, I have nothing special to say. I just want to blog some randomness.

What's Coming Up
-I am trying to revamp my blog to make it more ME. Still working on it and trying different things out. So.... If you come here and see it looks different every couple of days, it's just me trying to get it just right.
-I have a few blogs I am working on all at once. They are sitting in my drafts waiting to be posted. I'm done with one but it needs to come after my Facebook blog , which is almost done. I have a third, but having some difficulty getting my thoughts across.
-My daughter Samantha's birthday is coming up and it's an "At the Movies" theme. I'm working on how it will go smoothly, but I doubt it.

Up & Coming Blogs
- My friend Gabe O. wants me to do a blog on corn flakes. I don't know why. So I will find some way to write about it. I guess thats what I get for asking my friends on Facebook for blog ideas.
- Facebook: I will blog about it and some other goodies.
- Money blog: about what I buy and con-consumerism.
- Relationship titles:  girlfriend vs lady-friend, open relationships, and dating in general.

Possible Projects
- I am thinking about some projects I can do on this blog. Special themes or whatnot. I'll let you know more when I figure out how to get my thoughts all organized.
- Special topics- Chris Brogan is a fantastic blogger, and he has a list of blogs and podcasts topics. I plan on writing about some of the topics starting next week. The Facebook blog actually came from 3 of Chris Brogans topics.
*How I use Facebook
*My mother is on Facebook
*Facebook applications I love
I hope to be able to find more great topics that peak my interest and write.

Well that's all for now, I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

xoxo,


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...