Monday, March 21, 2011

Lent: Day 14 what I did today.

Only day number 14? I have a long way to go.

Today went something like this...
1. made a new cleaning list
2. made a new chore calendar for the kids.
3. bought some more water and crackers.
4. sat in silence, listening to the world around me :)
5. fed the birdies again and one was peeking into the house.
6. chatted with Ryan & Henry
7. played Farmville & Cafe World
8. Googled images for : broken hearts, O face, scary food, and lolcats.
9. looked at the mess in my room and thought ' Damn it, my room never stays clean'.
10. wrote a list of what I want to blog about. {Working on them now}

Did some cleaning and trying to figure out what to do with everything that keeps ending up in my room. It's like my room is the junk yard of the house. I'll figure something out. I had a headache most of the day, but it wasn't too bad. I was still able to function. I was in a weird mood today, a sad, lonely, I hate the world day. Which is why I googled weird stuff. I was looking for a pick me up. It didn't work. It's just one of those sad little days. Thank goodness it's almost over.

Fixing a Broken heart.


WTH? So not eating that.


poor kitteh










No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...