Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lent: Day 3 Ash Wednesday

I didn't go to church today. Yeah sue me! My menstrual cycle is crazy and I didn't want to bleed out in church. My headache is still here, but much better. Hopefully in a few days it will be gone. I had th usual breakfast and lunch, fruit. For dinner I had cereal. I love cereal, especially ones with marshmallows. I have been craving salty things and i have been trying to avoid them. I didn't add salt to anything I ate but i did have a some Gardettos. Those things are really salty because i feel like a ballooned. My rings dont fit and my shoes feel tight. So I guess no more salty foods.
  I was out and about today buying Samantha's birthday presents (DVDs and a very special hair cut she has been begging for).  I think she looks really cute. I found an exercise program to do every day and I started walking again. I also signed up for Bay to Breakers. I can't wait to go. I didn't cuss once today. Of course there wasn't any sex or soda either. Facebook was more of an outside source today. Mostly sending pictures of Samantha's hair or news feeds from other sites while I was reading them.

I guess thats it. I haven't been blogging an regular stuff. Maybe I'll do that later. I'm gonna have some tea now, running around all day made me super thirsty.

xoxo,
Lisa

P.S. Samantha's hair. She loves the 60s and 70s hair styles. She chose a 60s mod style. She likes it.

BEFORE
AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...