Saturday, March 5, 2011

Inspiration


 I was seriously pissed yesterday about a situation that happened with my son. That anger turned into a freak out moment. All these awful thoughts started rushing through my head and I was about to lose it, I just wanted to scream. I logged into Facebook to vent and saw that Myspace had posted the music video Spotlight (Oh Nostalgia) by Patrick Stump.  I don't usually click on Myspaces links, but for some reason I did for this song. The lyrics hit me hard and helped me snap out of my mood and gave me the inspiration of how to discuss what happened with my son. Sometimes things happen for a reason or come to you just at the right moment. I think this song was one of those just at the right moment. I played the video over and over again. The video on Myspace is much better than the one I'm sharing. You can find that one Here on Myspace... For some reason I cant post the video in blogger. I think this will be added to my list of Inspirational songs. 




Cause they might try to tell you how you can live your life


But don't, don't forget it's your right, to do whatever you like, you like

Cause you could be your own spotlight, e-o, e-o





No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...