Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lent: Day 9 Samantha's Birthday

Day 9 is here and so far so good.
  I had a slip up, but that's okay. I haven't been feeling well. I stayed in bed most of today and tried to get some rest. At first I thought I had allergies, then maybe a sinus infection. Now I just don't know. I feel like crap and I don't want to go to the doctors. My body is sore, throat is itchy, and many other fun stuff. I had some 7up, orange juice, and a cup o' noodle for dinner. I took 2 showers and I'm about to take a bath.

It's Samantha's 11th birthday today. In two more years I will officially have no more little kids. I'll write more about that in another blog. Samantha brought St. Patrick's Day cupcakes to school for her class. She chose dinner, canned roast beef and I made some rice. No eggs or veggies tonight. She was in a hurry to eat so she could go out and play. i was going to make a cake, but she didn't want one due to the cupcakes she had left over. We'll save the cake for this weekend. Shelby's birthday is this Friday, so I'll have to call her early in the morning.

That's all for now,


Lisa

1 comment:

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...