Friday, March 11, 2011

Lent: Day 5 bored already

I am so bored with Lent already. I'm doing well though. I did have a piece of salami today, then I remembered it's Good Friday, oopsy. I am really craving salty foods. I am hoping this craving will pass soon because it's driving me crazy. I had cereal for breakfast and chicken noodle soup (minus the chicken) for dinner. No lunch today though I had the salami and a Hawaiian sweet roll. I do need to drink more water. Everything else is great. I'm starting to feel more energetic as my body flushes all the toxins and caffeine out of my system. I'm going to destroy this weeks efforts tomorrow when I have pizza and a soda. I need to exercise more. I plan on downloading an interval timer app for my phone. I'm trying to figure out which one would be best for me.

I didn't do much today, I just kind of hung out and cleaned up. It was a boring day. I say it's time to get motivated and start some projects.

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...