Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lent: Day 8 I'm sick

I have a headache and sinus pressure from hell. I took some sinus medicine, but it's not helping. As soon as I am done with this blog I will go take a nice hot bath, drink some tea and read a book. I think it's the flu because I feel fever like symptoms coming on. I had a smore's poptart, bagel and salad for today. My throat is a little itchy so eating is no fun right now.

I had to go deal with some issues at my apartment complex. The manager and I spoke for a bit and I was a upset, but understanding. I'm still upset a bit yet, there is nothing I can do about it right now. I have to find a way to make things work. If I want to live here I have to go by their rules. It just sucks that they are just now enforcing rules that have been here for a long time. Somehow I didn't notice or maybe I miss understood the rules and then forgot all about it. I will have to keep my lease handy and reread it. Some new rules have been added that make things hard, but there is nothing I can do. I can't afford to live any where else. So I will just abide by the rules and keep to myself. I wish I could talk about it on here in more detail, but I don't want to risk getting evicted.

 I did some of the exercises from BodyRock.tv. I only lasted 10 minutes. Thats pretty good I think. I know in time I will get better and have more endurance, stamina, and reps. I need to get all the items she uses, but I don't have the money at the moment. I walked today even though it rained. I'll walk when it's not raining tomorrow.

I want to blog more but my head hurts. I'm going to relax in the bath. Maybe I'll blog later, if I don't fall asleep. Good Night.

xoxo,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Do you have seasonal allergies? It is that time of year. We are all a little sick form allergies over here. Poor Brandon is feeling pretty bad this week with a sinus infection. It sucks because it's our Spring Break. At least he doesn't have to try to work while he's sick or or miss work because he's sick. If your fever keeps up, you should go see your doctor.

    You should get the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD. You only need hand weights and a mat. I don't even use the mat since we have plush carpet. Hand weights are fairly cheap and the DVD only cost me $9.98 at Walmart in the sporting good section.

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...