Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lent: Day 2 'Fat Tuesday'

I had a headache yesterday, so I didn't blog the way I wanted. Boo to the headache! I went to bed early.


This year I started on Monday so I'm not supposed to indulge today but, I did, I had some frozen supreme pizza and didn't remove the pepperoni. I think I'll be alright though. I had the worst headache all day yesterday. I know it's the caffeine withdrawal, and it usually lasts a few days. I also started my menstrual cycle today. Headaches and cramps all day today! Talk about pushing my limits. I almost gave in and bought a Coke Classic. I drank tea instead and took some ibuprofen. It only dulled the pain. Caffeine has always been my monthly pain reliever. Everyone keeps telling me to drink coffee, but it gives me the jitters. Maybe if I have just one cup in the morning, it will give me enough pep to get the day going. I had my fruit for breakfast and lunch, a banana & a bagel for snacks. The pizza was my dinner.
  I weighed myself yesterday which would be the perfect day since I started my cycle. I am 160 lbs. A few weeks ago I was at my highest of 165 lbs... My goal weight was 134, but if I can get to 140 I will be happy. Once my menstrual cycle is done I will weigh myself again and take body measurements. Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday and we are supposed to fast. Since I am on my cycle I will eat the same as I did today and Monday. I'll have fruit for breakfast and lunch and a regular meal for dinner. If I don't eat during my cycle I will get lightheaded and faint. Wouldn't that be fun?

I was on and off facebook book for about an hour and 20 minutes. I have been keeping track of how long i am on instead of completely removing it. I thought it was funny how on the week I want to be on Facebook less, people want to message me more and see how I am. I only cursed 3 times today again. I guess 3 is my lucky number with cursing. No sex and no dining out.


So far so good.

My breakfast and lunch. I add cottage cheese at lunch & it's pretty filling too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...