Monday, March 14, 2011

Lent: Day 7

I didn't do much today. I have a lot on my mind and can't seem to shake this feeling that has come over me. I have some blogs I was working on almost done and some new ones in brain storming mode. Do you remember when we were young and our teachers would make us do the brain storm clouds and write out all our thoughts, ideas, and such? I still do that. Sometimes I draw it out and sometimes I use my computer to make lists. I wonder if any schools still do that because my kids don't.
I had tea, a hand full of popcorn, and 3 chicken fajitas today. Thats it. I think I am getting sick, my sinuses are hurting and a little clogged. I have a slight headache and my stomach has hurting. Maybe I need to herbal tea or theraflu. I went for a walk today, but didn't do any other kind of exercise. I want to try  www.BODYROCK.tv. Maybe I can start that tomorrow. I'm going to take a nice hot shower, have some hot tea, and read a book in bed. Good night.

xoxo,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember seeing my kids do a lot of stuff in class like our teachers would do with us. Do you remember the math tricks some of them taught us? Like multiplying by 9's... hold both hands in front, fingers apart. Starting with the left pinky as 1, bend finger down for number to be multiplied by nine. So, if you were doing 9 x 3, you would bend your left, middle finger down and how many ever fingers were to the left of the bent finger would be the first digit to the answer, and how many ever fingers were to the right of the bent finger was the 2nd digit to the answer.

    It might be best to see in person - LOL!

    ReplyDelete

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...