Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lent: Day 13 Social Networking & Old Photos


I didn't do much today. Organized some computer files, uploaded pictures to Facebook, and had some cake. I watched the birds eat the popcorn and bread I threw out onto the patio. I texted with Ryan for a bit and spoke with my grandmother Maria on the phone.

Lent is going well but, as you can see I am still using Facebook. So the Social Networking is still on. It's a good thing I chose to keep Social Networking going during Lent. If I would have gave it up it would take me days to respond to all the messages and clear my wall of unwanted posts. So I retracted one of my Lent choices.

Now on to some better stuff. I was going through some old computer files and uploaded the pictures to facebook. Tomorrow I will upload them to my Picasa and Flickr accounts. Here are a few of my favorites.

Neptune passed out on the couch.







My grandparents Maria & Eloy Perez



A cute duck at LMC pond



Meerkat- Oakland Zoo June 2009



Ryan riding the stone turtle. Oakland Zoo 2009









No comments:

Post a Comment

In The Absence of Sex

Two years ago I attempted to explore a variety of dating and sexual encounters. It fizzled out quickly.  I was bored or unimpressed with the...